Sunday, July 3, 2022

Day 29/30 - Overdue

Overdue 


First I wasn’t ready 

Felt scared at the thought 

I’m not ready 


Then started packing my suitcase

Started reading 

Started practicing breathing 

Starting focusing 


It’s not fun to be overdue 

Planning for nothing 

Made someone sleep over all 3 days for nothing 

No guests for nothing 

Packed candles etc for nothing 

Almost had Goy sleep over for 3 days so I can get out of house 


Stomach ache 

Nope it wasn’t labor 


Ppl see me - you’re still here?

Feel like I’m disappointing ppl 


Sleeping to have strength 

Ready for labour 

Then tired again 



Slowly unpacking the suitcase 


Ready 

Husband davened early for nothing till 6am

Did everything early 

Always need to be on call

Can’t make any plans 

All plans are plan b 

Living minute by minute 


Need to be ready to welcome baby 

But then I’m ready 

Baby is ready 

But HaShem is not ready 


HaShem knows the right time 


Kids are waiting impatiently 

I’m disappointing them 

They can’t wait for me to have the baby already 

They come home from shul 

The baby is still inside

Do you feel anything 

When will the door open 


Feel signs think maybe it’s starting 

Nope 

It’s not it

Each morning wake up

Realised another night passed and nothing happened 

I hope I won’t need to get induced 


I’m not scared anymore 

I want to meet my baby already 

I’m ready 


I start to get busy with other things 

But every day fact is I’m closer 

Baby is still kicking 

Still coming 

Baby will come 

Matter of time 


We are overdue 

Once you’re overdue 

Hyper focused on birth 

Nothing to do about it 

We are now way over due 

Still need to be ready every day 


What’s holding back 

Why isn’t baby coming already 


HaShem wants to tell me something 


Everyone is waiting 

Not just me 


Make challah early 

Teach kallah crash course in 1 day, not next week 

Then teach her next day 


Story of father who was upset son wasted money cuz paid 3 years in advance 

What to make of it 


Maybe I miscalculated my due date 


Is this a good way to live 

On edge 

How long can we live like this 


I’m not so ready 


Thinking what is baby waiting for?

Continue being wife mother Shlucha


First time no sleeping guests and meal guests 


Guests checking in with me 


I had to tell ppl this time


Ppl asking to come for Shabbos 

Calling and texting 


Contrast to corona baby 


Started feeling depressed

Worried 

Will I ever go into labor naturally 

Is my baby safe 

Maybe I miscalculated

Ppl asked when I due I better answer I don’t know 

I really don’t know 


Ok I’ll make an appointment 

Took 2 more kallahs 


Start to expect it less

Start to make more plans 


Don’t want to feel foolish 


I answer I’m waiting - 

For baby and for moshiach 

Kids expecting less 

Accepted the fact that we don’t know when 


How long can we live on edge 


I didn’t order lavender cus thought it would come too late 


Difference - 

Is that birth I trust HaShem knows best time 

Listening to shaar habitachon 

And Geulah - HaShem wants us to demand it and speed it up 


Now I start hoping I will go into labour 

I’m not scared of labour anymore 

I’m scared of not going into labour 

Totally in Hashem’s hands 

Birth is such a Miracle

Take for granted that door begins to open when baby is ready 

It’s a huge miracle from HaShem 


Tracht gut vet zein gut- think good 

Relax 

I’m in hashems hands

There is no rush 

He knows when is the perfect שעה טובה for this baby

Only He knows 


Miri came to check if I had the baby

The next day she already didn’t check 

Klein - ah you still didn’t have the baby?


I wish we could have an ultrasound of moshiach 

Feel the movements 

Know what’s going on 

תמים תהיה עם ה אלוקיך 

No ultrasound no gps 


If baby is distress than let him out 

Not safe to wait indefinitely 

Worst case c section 


No comments:

Post a Comment