Wednesday, August 3, 2016

17. BJJ Camp Song

Just want to share the text of a beautiful song we sang in BJJ teen camp many years ago.

Standing here
The joy is in the air
We're all together in our holy land,
Gazing up
The clouds are parting now as it descends
Mikdash Shlishi,
We're home
The Golus finally does end

Levi'im sing praise to HaShem
Kohanim bring Karbanos once again
The kohen Gadol lights the Menorah
King Moshiach teaches Torah
Joyous sounds heard 'round the land
Peace is found
Geulah's here

Oy, it's hard to picture how this day is near
Although it's something that I always hear
I can't imagine
I just don't feel
How I yearn to make it something real

I need to make Geulah be
My life and my reality
I must make a part of me,
The Mikdash Hashlishi
And although it sometimes seems
Geulah's just imagining
Deep inside my heart
Ani Maamin

I look forward to the day
When we'll laugh and sing and pray
In the palace of Hashem
The avodah done with such a bren
The Rebbe leading us
It's a vision that's so near
Sheyibune Hamikdash
We will bring Moshiach here!

No comments:

Post a Comment